When you need to move heavy drums, you need a drum dolly that’s up to the task. This is exactly what you get from the 1,000-pound, 55-gallon drum dolly from Randy & Travis Machinery. With its heavy-duty steel frame and swivel casters, the dolly will help you transport even huge drums with ease.
Its perfectly balanced construction means you won’t run the risk of tipping your drums and spilling their valuable contents. When you’re hauling caustic or other hazardous materials, this dolly is an indispensable tool to move drums safely.
The tough, durable, premium steel dolly will last for years, thanks to its superb design and protective powder-coat finish. Four heavy-duty wheel casters allow you to push and pull easily, while the cross-strap feature prevents warping to keep your load safe and secure.
The perfect choice for machine shops, garages, warehouses, factories, and home DIYers, this dolly can handle loads up to 1,000 pounds. Don’t wait to make life easier for you and your team. Order your heavy-duty drum dolly today.
Features and specifications:
- Quantity: One dolly with 4 swivel casters
- Diameter (outside): 24 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Rim height: 2 inches
- Wheel assembly height: 3-1/2 inches
- Load capacity: 1,000 pounds (450kg)
- Material: Powder-coated steel frame and legs, durable polycarbonate-surface wheel casters
- Sturdy cross-strap design supports even the heaviest loads to prevent tipping
- Rugged enough for even the toughest jobs and terrain